- NOVATECH® GSS™ — Tracheobronchial silicone stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ TD — Tracheal Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ TF — Thin Tracheal Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ ST — Hourglass Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ DST — Hourglass Stent
- NOVATECH® GSS™ BD — Bronchial Stents
- TRACHEOBRONXANE™ DUMON® BB — Ultra Thin Stents
- TRACHEOBRONXANE™ DUMON® CB — Carina-Bronchus Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ Y — Bifurcation Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ OKI — Right Upper Lobe Departure Stents
NOVATECH® GSS™ Y
GSS™ Y stents have 3 rows of studs. The posterior side has no studs in order to avoid trauma of the tracheo-esophageal wall. The branches are angled according to anatomy.
Custom lengths and diameters are available on request. GSS™ Y stents may be modified by Novatech in order to allow airflow to the right upper lobe.
A closed right branch stem for pneumonectomized patients with a fistula is available on a custom basis.
- Reduced pressure to the posterior tracheal mucosa
- Easy placement with TONN™ NOVATECH® stent applicator
- Anti-migration stud system
- Transparency and radio-opacity
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Bevelled ends
- Unrestricted implant grade silicone