- NOVATECH® GSS™ — Tracheobronchial silicone stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ TD — Tracheal Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ TF — Thin Tracheal Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ ST — Hourglass Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ DST — Hourglass Stent
- NOVATECH® GSS™ BD — Bronchial Stents
- TRACHEOBRONXANE™ DUMON® BB — Ultra Thin Stents
- TRACHEOBRONXANE™ DUMON® CB — Carina-Bronchus Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ Y — Bifurcation Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ OKI — Right Upper Lobe Departure Stents
Tracheobronchial silicone stents
NOVATECH® GSS™ combine good X-ray visibility with optimized endoscopic tissue monitoring
NOVATECH and the LOT are imprinted on each NOVATECH® GSS™. This way, the stent can easily be traced back to its origin if necessary.
Transparency and radio-opacity (NOVATECH® GSS™)
Studs filled with gold and barium sulfate, combining good X-ray visibility with optimized endoscopic tissue monitoring.
Large collection for perfect adaption
The key condition for perfect tolerance of the stents is to use a stent which is perfectly adapted to the patient’s needs. For this reason and in order to be prepared for any situation, it is essential to provide the physician with a basic line of different stent types, diameters and lengths. The stents must not be cut in order to avoid the risk of granulation and to ensure mucociliary clearance (please refer to the Instructions for Use).
Anti-migration stud system
Depending on design, there are 2, 3 or 4 lines of studs on the stent outside. The stud design minimizes the risk of migration of the stent by fixing it between the cartilaginous rings of the tracheo-bronchial tree. The stent design inhibits cough reflexes. The studs reduce direct contact between the stent surface and the mucosa and distribute compressive forces evenly among the small stud surfaces.
Non-adherent smooth surface
The stent inside is treated with a silicone-based layer which makes the surface anti-adherent, minimizing the risk of obstructions and improving mucociliary clearance. The stent surface is excellently tolerated by the mucosa. In vitro tests have shown that NOVATECH® GSS™ and Dumon® silicone stent surfaces are highly efficient compared to other stents available on the market.
The ends of the stents are designed to reduce the risk of mucus accumulation. They are specially bevelled to be atraumatic and to improve mucociliary clearance.
Unrestricted implant grade silicone
(over 29 days)
The stents can be placed easily with the TONN™ NOVATECH® stent applicator via rigid bronchoscopy.
The stents can be removed easily by grasping them with rigid forceps and pulling them into a rigid bronchoscope.
Maintaining airway patency after desobstruction or dilatation of a stenosis, in particular in the following cases:
- Tracheobronchial tumors
- Tracheobronchial stenoses with scarring
- Tracheobronchial stenoses after anastomosis, resection or lung transplantation
- Diameter reduction from intraluminal, extraluminal and intramural changes