- NOVATECH® GSS™ — Tracheobronchial silicone stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ TD — Tracheal Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ TF — Thin Tracheal Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ ST — Hourglass Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ DST — Hourglass Stent
- NOVATECH® GSS™ BD — Bronchial Stents
- TRACHEOBRONXANE™ DUMON® BB — Ultra Thin Stents
- TRACHEOBRONXANE™ DUMON® CB — Carina-Bronchus Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ Y — Bifurcation Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ OKI — Right Upper Lobe Departure Stents
NOVATECH® GSS™ ST
GSS™ ST were designed in collaboration with Prof. Vergnon (Saint Etienne University Hospital, France). They are especially adapted to
- complex benign stenoses
- post intubation stenoses
- post tracheostomy stenoses
- subglottic stenoses.
Easy to place after laser resection or dilatation, this stent is designed to avoid the risk of migration inherent to compression reduction. No migration was observed in a study covering a follow-up period of two years. With a mean dwell time of 19.6 months even a curative effect has been observed in 4 from 13 patients1).
The diameters of the distal and proximal ends correspond to the size of the healthy trachea. The central part is narrower, reducing the risk of traumatising the stenotic part of the trachea while maintaining a sufficient lumen for the airflow and thus reducing the risk of restenosis.
In some cases, this stent can prevent a tracheostomy.
1) Pr Jean-Michel Vergnon, CHEST 2000; 118:422-426
- Transparency and radio-opacity
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Anti-migration stud system
- Bevelled ends
- Unrestricted implant grade silicone