- NOVATECH® GSS™ — Tracheobronchial silicone stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ TD — Tracheal Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ TF — Thin Tracheal Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ ST — Hourglass Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ DST — Hourglass Stent
- NOVATECH® GSS™ BD — Bronchial Stents
- TRACHEOBRONXANE™ DUMON® BB — Ultra Thin Stents
- TRACHEOBRONXANE™ DUMON® CB — Carina-Bronchus Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ Y — Bifurcation Stents
- NOVATECH® GSS™ OKI — Right Upper Lobe Departure Stents
NOVATECH® GSS™ OKI
Right Upper Lobe Departure Stent
Developed as a variation of Y-shaped stents by Dr. Masahide Oki (Nagoya Medical Center, department Dr. Saka), the GSS™ OKI stents are designed for stenting the right main stem bronchus around the right upper lobe departure and the bronchus intermedius.
In most cases, the angle of the limb which is introduced into the upper lobe bronchus conforms with the anatomic situation and therefore facilitates stent placement.
GSS™ OKI stents are available as standard stents with a specific combination of diameters and lengths. Custom made GSS™ OKI stents with different diameters and lengths are also available.
GSS™ OKI stents complement the NOVATECH® GSS™ range and feature the same benefits as all NOVATECH® GSS™ stents.
- Easy placement with TONN™ NOVATECH® stent applicator
- Anti-migration stud system
- Transparency and radio-opacity
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Bevelled ends
- Unrestricted implant grade silicone